Tuesday 14 May 2013

Travelling Playlist.

Here's a list of a couple of songs that have kept us going over the past five months and that will always remind us of the best time of our life!! 


Danzar Kuduro - Don Omar 
Au Si Eu Tu  Pego - Ameritz
Don't you worry child - Swedish House 
Clique - Jay Z, Kanye, Big Sean 
Bubble Butt - Major Lazer 
Started from the Bottom - Drake
Play hard - Akon, Ne-Yo, David Guetta 
Clarity - Zedd 
I could be the one - Avicii ft Nicki Romero
I'm on a boat - Lonely Island 
I'm Different - 2 Chainz 
I would - One Direction 
Jungle - Professor Green  
Astronaut - Professor Green 
Never be a right time - Professor Green 
Change your life - Little Mix 
Viva Forever - Spice Girls 
Starships - Nicki Minaj ff Angus Dolton 
Bugatti - Ace Hood
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake 
Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake 
I don't care - 
Silhouettes - Avicii 
22 - Taylor Swift 
What about us - The Saturdays ft Sean Paul 
Wonderwall - Oasis 
Thrift Shop - Mackel More and Ryan Lewis
Miss Independent - Ne - Yo 
Stay - Rihanna 
Pour it up - Rihanna 
I was here - Beyonce 
Party - Beyonce
Holdin on - Flume 
Feel this moment - Pitbull and Christina Ag
Smack my bitch up - The Prodigy 
Daylight - Maroon 5 
Get up - Bingo Playerz
R.I.P - Rita Ora 
Just give me a reason - Pink ft Nate Ruess
Harlem Shake - Baauer 
I'm a surviver - Destinys Child 
Shots - TPain 
Emile Sande Album - Sends Bethan to sleep
Ceiling can't hold us - Mackel More and Ryan Lewis  

No comments:

Post a Comment