Thursday 11 April 2013

Surf Chick!

I love surfing!! I had an amazing time In Byron bay, the beach is beautiful and everyone's surfing, even the dogs! I had some lessons with Black Dog surfing!! In the beginning I was useless!!! But by the end I was standing up and riding through the wave!! Amazing!! Can't wait for the girls to pick up my pictures as they weren't ready by the time I had to leave.

The girls are probably in Byron at the moment and doing the same lessons!! As soon as the pictures are uploaded ill pop them on so you can have a good laugh!!

Loved the little boutiques, cafes and buskers all around Byron bay! Defo wish I had more time there! Spent the evening having a splurge on a meal for one in Montheiths Italian restaurant (best meal in a long time) whilst waiting for my bus to Sydney!

































No comments:

Post a Comment