Monday 15 April 2013

We did it!! 15000ft skydive! 0-200km/hour in 60 secs!

Day 2 in Queenstown and that only meant one thing! Sky dive day!! Eeek!! I'd been waiting since Cairns to do one, after I watched the girls land! There was no turning back now!

The three of us booked it the night before with Nzone skydiving and I don't think Nico and I could wait to get it over with! Curt was as cool as a cucumber, as always!!

We signed our lives away and made our way to the aeroplane!! All suited and booted in a very attractive jump suit, hat and goggles! Nico and I still sweating with nerves sat at the back of the plane and were the last ones to go! We looked a bit pathetic as there was a 6 year old girl also on the plane getting ready to jump!

Out of the three of us Curt was first to go and as soon as he sat on the ledge of the plane the wind soon flung him out and before I knew it was our turn! Nico was next to go and I got some amazing footage of him jumping out of the plane on video!! Which you all need to watch!! Get on facebook!!

I was the last one left to jump and I couldn't even describe the feeling if I tried!! It was amazing! Felt like I was flying!! Watch the video and you'll see!! The view from up in the clouds was surreal and I can't believe we did it!!

Go us! Woooo!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment